I have a contact Ukraine. The salt producing plant that has a lot of unsold stock, as all export to Russia has stopped (due to current political situation).
They have large volumes of salt for sale.
I want to look into possible import to Canada.
I need to have research on the following:
1) Salt regulations from CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- list of documents that you would need for trading with Ukraine - (importing salt from Ukraine to Canada) - documents, conditions, health certificates, etc...
2) List of Salt plants/refineries in Canada and US
3)Salt or minerals trading houses in Canada and US
4) Suppliers in 4 product categories (In Canada and US)
• Table Rock Salt first-class
• Iodized Table Rock Salt first-class
• Table Rock Salt with anti caking agents first-class
• Mineral concentrate "Halite" extra-class for industrial processing
This is very URGENT. I need the lists to be done in 12 hours!
12 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
Hello, We Are Offering You Affordable Price With High Quality. "No Compromise On Quality" I believe that i can completely finish the job as well as clients need. Regards, RPGHT