Hi have a Joomla 1.5 website that is getting sql injection some how. I have checked logs and am not able to see how this is being done. I have changed passwords to the database. I have blocked suspect IP's. Secured most all portions of the website. I need to have this resolved.
What happens when this occurs is that records seem to be being deleted. There are different tables effected each time.
Fortunately I have full backups so I am not drastically being effected, it is more annoying having to replace the database every few hours.
Please advise on what your recommendations are to resolve this issue.