Need assistance with reconfiguring a SonicWall TZ100 with latest firmware and review of security logs.
You must be familiar with the SonicWall TZ series of firewall/routers.
1) Current network uses port 1,2 as WAN, 3,4 as LAN(portshield); and port 0 is not used. It seems we cannot reconfigure 0 as DMZ, so we need to move port 4 configuration to port 0; then...
2) set up port 4 as DMZ for minecraft server with apprpriate port forwarding etc.
3) set up bandwidth management and priorities (Microcell=highest; port 0 or 3 as next highest; and port 4 DMZ as lowest and throttled to 500kbps if possible).
4) Review security logs for any issues
5) review secuirty settings to ensure best security.
I expect to work with you via phone or IM chat; you will use remote desktop software (of my choosing) to show me what needs changing and either you or I will make the changes. I will enter all passwords as needed. We will make an appointment for sometime in the evening NYC time; though other times may bne possible. It cannot be during business hours M-F.
Fee per hour is up for disucssion; bonus will be sent if I'm happy with your work, recommendations, competence, and not messing things up.