We are looking to hire individuals for on on-going work with very strong coding and white-hat penetration testing knowledge and experience.
Candidates will have to undergo technical hands-on testing within simulated environments, and be expected to identify and exploit vulnerabilities, as well as remediate system and code-based vulnerabilities.
To apply, the following information must be included in your application. Each reply will be validated through both, technical questions, and hands-on validation)
- List of formal certifications or training you hold
- List all prior achievements, awards, or recognitions you have received for security work
- List of all tools you have strong experience in, and explain why each tool is relevant
- List all OS's/Versions/Distros you have experience with, and experience level (Will be validated)
- List all programming languages you master
- Explain your step-by-step methodology you would employ in a white-hat process