2 Steps for this project: CREATE Newsletter (one-time-project) and UPDATE/WRITE for newsletter (once a week to potentially twice a week).
The project is very EASY and doesn’t really require anything but basic knowledge of HTML, being creative and following certain directions which I would provide.
Step #1. CREATE a Cool-looking relevant newsletter in HTML.
You can even use Front Page for that. I will need HTML code. You will provide me with a sample of your creativity. Upon getting this project you will create me few newsletters, so I can choose the one I like. I will provide you with my current newsletter as well as all the logoes I would need you to implement. Just be creative and have a good clean taste. &#61514;
Step #2. UPDATE/WRITE Newsletter.
• You will need to write something interesting in the very beginning. I like using Wiki for that. I will give you few ideas, but you can get as creative as you wish. Maybe using some press releases & news. It should be only couple paragraphs – “short and sweet”, something my readers will love and won’t get tired off.
• You will need to visit certain sections of my site, place newest information (not much at all).
• This should never take more than 30 minutes of your time and eventually will be around 10 minutes – that’s what it was taking for me.
It’s a nice way to make some extra money on a side and quite easy for a bright person!
When you bid on the project, your total bid will consist of the following:
• Price for creating newsletter (one-time-fee). Don’t go crazy for bidding. It’s a simple one page creation in HTML.
• Price for updating/writing newsletter. Your price here should be per newsletter. So if you wrote 4 newsletters – I will pay you for that. If it’s 5 newsletters, I will adjust accordingly. I will pay you MONTHLY, not weekly.
Payment in the begging could be through GAF or PayPal and will include creating newsletter payment plus 1 weekly newsletter. After that project on GAF is closed and we will start working directly through PayPal.
Have good knowledge of English! Be creative! Be careful with copywriting - I don't want to have any issues - so be original! This will possibly go into twice a week job plus possibility of a daily blog management!!!
I will ONLY reply to people who PM me with a good thorough personable information – NO generic posts are accepted.
I wouldn't accept bids higher than $50 (newsletter creation; many people would create a whole website for this money) + $5 per newsletter (for less than 1 hour of easy work!). So total shouldn't be more than $55. If your rate is way above that, you’re overqualified for this position – please don’t bid.
Thanks and good luck.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
Great writer with good command of the English language. Proficiency in keyword utilization. Newsletter experience. English major and experienced writer.
Please visit us at [url removed, login to view] If you like out work, event if we ar at the beginning of the road, please let us know. We are waiting for your message. Thank you.
Hi! Hi, Thank's for taking time to review our bid. We’re very interested in making your Newsletter in HTML. please check PMB for more details __________________ ~Touch-Soft Team~