I have 25 pages of content, a logo and a format already to go.
1) Create eBook using Active e-Book Compiler (I supply the license and software)
2) Create eBook using Word Document or compatible, i.e. OpenOffice
3) Create eBook Cover, Example [url removed, login to view]
4) Once approved, create a single eBook sales page, Example [url removed, login to view] - I'm sure you've seen these pages all the time, they typically include a few sales pitches, a few sales tag lines and a few images.
5) Prepare PAD File for distribution. (Will supply data)
While I will supply the eBook content, logo, templates, etc, etc, you will need to generate the eBook cover (several free programs exists to do this), and the content for the eBook sales page.