We are developing a magento custom apparel site here: [url removed, login to view]
We need to fix a few template issues
1) the template is not fully implemented, every time a static page is created from the backend the admin has to paste all of the template code in (like div tags etc). We want it so that when admin creates a page all he has to do is select the layout from design tab on the left (single column, right column ..etc) and then he can just add text and template is carried over.
2) checkout needs to look like the shopping cart section with column on the left instead of on the right (and it should incorporate design elements from the template).
3) in shopping cart product options are in very long column (just go through all the steps here -> [url removed, login to view] create and add the suit + enter all the measurements and you will see what i mean) we need to split it into 2 or 3 columns. And make it so it takes up as little space as possible and is presented in a neat way.
4) Make template compatible with IE6, 7, 8. It needs to look in the same way it looks in firefox
5) the footer menu is attached to the bottom of the screen. That should only be the case on the front page and not on other pages.
6) implement a different tailored apparel page (right now it just has 6 pictures on it, we want it to look like the screen shot attached)
7) have the site look properly in low resolutions as low as 1024 x 768 (like right now top menus start to overlap or go off the page at that low resolution)
8) make the main background image (the guy in a shirt) on home page only, rotate with other images randomly every 10 seconds or so.
We would like this all be done by friday. Please don't send PMs with how many sites you made or generic information we can get from looking at your profile.
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $197 para este trabalho
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in magento. Please view PMB about my developed magento sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj