Expected budget and corresponding bids are per template...
We need a minimum of 10 XHTML/CSS templates for our Real Estate Agent clients. The templates need to have a generic real estate theme. No location specific photos or graphics that will make it difficult to use in other parts of the USA.
We plan on offering these templates as an out of the box design and then customizing them as needed to meet the individual clients needs. Templates should be able to have a variety of color schemes easily applied to them, both by changing the CSS and/or adjusting the color of any graphics. However only one color scheme will be accepted for each design proposed.
Also these templates are going to be loaded with dynamic data so they need the ability to accommodate content of all lengths. Columns need to stretch downward with the content and the template needs to account for the fact that either column may be longer than the other.
Specifications for the templates:
• 2 column layout with a header and footer
• Minimum 600px width in main content column
• Fixed width (974px)
• Single header graphic to accommodate the customizing of the template for an individual client.
• Display reasonably alike in all browsers on the Yahoo A Grade Browser Support list [url removed, login to view]
• Valid XHTML Transitional or Strict markup
• Valid CSS 1.0 or 2.0
• Full semantic markup - no table based layouts!
• Font heights in em values as much as possible
• Include area for site title text in the header
• Include styles in the CSS for the at least the following tags:
o h1 - h5
• Avoid browser hacks as much as possible
• Navigation must be based on a unordered list. The template must accommodate either a nested unordered list of navigation items (sub navigation items nested within the parent list) or 2 unordered lists of navigation items (one with the top level items and the other with the sub level items for the particular page) Sample markup will be provided.
• Original PSD of all graphics
• HTML page with markup
• CSS style sheet
• Web optimized images and graphics
This site contains templates that are similar in the way they are semantically marked up and the ease of customization to what we are looking for:
[url removed, login to view]
• All content provided, markup, images etc. must not violate any copyright laws or licensing agreements in relation to its use by us and our clients.