I am an ideas person, and so I need a fairly broad technical and marketing-oriented team that can help me execute.
The application space is risk visualisation and management tools, so having familiarity in this area is important, but not critical.
The work will be on-going, but as the Project Manager, your first task will be to scope out and prioritise the work. The work will include the management and/or performance of the following tasks:
- writing the technical and installation guides for a suite of applications;
- writing the user help guides for a suite of applications;
- designing a website using a CMS like Drupal;
- writing the user content and keeping the website up to date;
- writing the marketing content and keeping the website up to date;
- ensuring that we are appearing well up in all the related searches;
- setting up a commerce cart to enable clients to purchase our software on-line;
- writing training materials for the suite of applications;
- maintaining the user installation scripts (SetupBuilder, and InstallAware tools currently used);
- perform detailed user testing of each release of the application suite;
- log bugs and retest as appropriate;
- write release documentation;
- help desk support;
- and more as time goes on...
The application suite comprises the following technical components:
- Oracle DBMS (although there will be no development work here, only testing and technical documentation);
- Delphi 7
- Java Swing
- SetupBuilder, and InstallAware for installations
The team will have to be able to demonstrate past success in many of these areas and competitive rates based on a long term arrangement.
I am expecting daily email updates, availability via Skype, and the use of our bug tracking system Mantis. There must be a quality culture in place and the level of spoken and written English must be impeccable.
Once the team is selected, wherever they are, I will come and spend 1 to 2 weeks with them to ensure that there is a complete awareness of what needs to be done, how and all components are clearly and deeply understood. Some documentation will be supplied, but everything will need to be documented at this point to form the basis of future work.
As I have tried to make clear, I am looking for a long term relationship with a serious vendor of quality services with the people and the processes to help make my business a success. I will invest in building the relationship by making sure that everyone is clear on what is expected and how. I also expect to see that the team/company is investing in their people and that they will be able to make available the newer technologies to which I want to port some of our products in the near future.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $5419 for this job
I would like to work on this project. We are into web based development since 2001 and We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], e Mais
Dear Sir, I have an extensive experience of working as an IT Project Manager for more than 7 Years and as a Programmer for 7 years. Thanks and best regards. Rizwan Sydney +61 433171661