I am looking for a web designer who has web 2.0 knowledge and is comfortable handling CMS applications like pligg, joomla / mambo etc)
The dotcom that we are discussing shall --
1. allow users to post messages (e.g. - kindly register and try this - [url removed, login to view] )
2. allow them to upload images (check link in point 3) / or embed videos that they have uploaded to youtube or google videos. (e.g. - [url removed, login to view] )
3. mask their email id and randomly generate and display a different email id - but forwards the emails to their actualy email id. (e.g. - [url removed, login to view] )
4. person X shall post a msg with image/video and the website shall allow person Y to respond/ comment on that post - these comments shud get arranged and displayed accordingly for that post. (e.g. - [url removed, login to view] )
5. have categories and so the number of posts (messages) in the categories will be dynamic (as people post messages anytime - all the time) - a graph that would show the number / percentage of posts in each category as a bar/ pie graph.
6. prioritize the posts based on clicks (e.g - pls read [url removed, login to view] )
7. archives all posts
8. allow creation of username and pwd for subscription to the site and maintains their profile with posts
9. allow ability to just click and email a invite to others to post / read
10. have a flash to show how to use the website.
11. allow a post(message) to be flagged or deleted by the visitors reading it (based on percentage of visitors versus percentage of people flagging it)