I have recently started non-profit company. This company will focus on renewable energy trainings, workshops and community outreach and I’d like to find someone who can develop a website that is simple to navigate, looks professional and functions properly.
Upon finalizing our logo in the coming weeks, our company would like to have a website designed and built in using the expression engine content management system (expressionengine.com.)
The website will likely be 30-40 pages, and all pages must be live with the ability to add/delete/edit text, photos, videos, links as needed. I will provide website outline & logo prior to beginning website. In addition, the website must be developed to securely accept credit cards and process payments.
Here are a few of the specifications/ functions we would like the new website to have:
• (5) 1 Minute Flash Animations
• Online Calendar displaying upcoming events (searchable)
• Contact Us Online Form (ability to have this directed to various email addresses)
• User Search Function throughout Website
• User Sign-up and Sign-in areas, with ability for us to provide content to individual sign-up users or selected groups of users.
• Shopping Cart with Online Credit Card Processing
• eNewsletter Signup
• Volunteer Online Signup Form
• Class Sign-up form Online
• Project In-Need Online Signup Form
• Membership signup form w/ online cc payment option
• Donation form w/ online cc payment option
• Online Store(max 50 products) w/online cc payment option
• Photo Album
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1279 for this job
Hello, Greetings, from Vibrant Creations, This is Neena. We are interested in doing this [url removed, login to view] visit PM to see our profile. Thanks Neena