I have a site ([url removed, login to view] that makes about 150 visitors a day but 0 adsense clicks. I want an expert adsense making a wp template for me to put my site to obtain at least 15% of CTR.
The template should allow full view of the last item inserted. The template must also have a very nice graphic (I do not want templates complete with text).
After receiving the templates I have to try to see if it works (at least 15% CTR).
I pay 10% deposit immediately. Then I test the template for at least 20 days. If all goes well then I pay the remaining 90%. If the template does not work I will do all the necessary changes to make it work. I disapprove of the template and see if it works. If not you will continue to make changes to the bitter end.
If you accept these project you must accept the conditions