I have designed a website in Photoshop and have the file saved as a PSD. I also have the whole website (content+photos) in a Word Document ready to be copy and pasted into the template design.
1. I need someone who has experience with HTML and CSS to slice the PSD file into a HTML/CSS website so that it looks exactly the same as the PSD. I require the CSS file to be held externally rather than in each individual page. The CSS file should contain all of the important tags for this website and I shouldnt need to tell you which ones (eg. Header, sub header, main_text etc etc).
2. I need the same person to basically complete the website by filling in all of the text and images which will be provided in a Word Document once that person is selected. Everything is ready to go for you to begin the project.
3. You can view the website here: [url removed, login to view] .
4. The deadline for this project is Thursday 18th of January. The whole website needs to be complete by the end of this date. So yes, this is urgent!
5. The PSD file will be provided and you must create roll over buttons at the top (gray/orange) as seen with Button 1.
6. The layout of the website is contained within the Word Document. You must create a folder for each section, such as Solutions will have its own folder with an [url removed, login to view] file within, and other .html files.
7. There is no Flash required for this website. Just please cut the main image and place it in the correct postion using CSS positioning. It must be placed using CSS.
If there are any questions at all, please PM me and I will reply promptly.
My budget for this is quite low so please bid accordingly.