I'm looking for 500 Web Templates for finacial (loan) sites.
One template should feature:
- 1 index page (dummy page for other pages in the site)
- css file for template style
Index/dummy page should feature:
- 8 main menu topics
- 5 small menu topics (footer)
- menu topics in text, no graphics, please
Graphics shall be businesslike, but:
- no US-Dollar/UK Pound Sterling notes shall be shown (german targeted
- EURO notes are preferred in graphics (german targeted sites)
- coins are ok
- designed for 800 x 600
- page to load should be <50 kB, so no graphic overload
- no flash
- no frames/iframes
- search engine friendly
- placeholder for Google AdSense shall be inserted (728 x 90)
- 25 templates related to car loans/financing
- 75 templates shall be connected to Switzerland (Swiss flag, etc)
for a special kind of loan from Switzerland to German customers
- 50 templates related to mortgage/house financing
- 10 templates related to foreign currencies loans (US-Dollars,
Swiss Francs, Japanese Yens)
Please make your bid for all 500 templates.
Project should be finished within 180 days.
Please provide a link to an example of your work.
Payment: Money Transfer within European Union (IBAN/BIC),
Moneybookers or PayPal
70 freelancers are bidding on average $2033 for this job
As a GOLD Member we are committed to make every bid a success! Please check PMB since it is easier to read (with formatting instead of single paragraph)
Hello Sir, Ready to deliver my best quality work within given time. In order to see my work and portfolio please visit my website at [url removed, login to view] Regards, Priya.
Respected sir we have gone through your profile and we are very much sure that we can provide you the solution with the best quality. please check pmb for more details. thanks and regards Sakshi Infosys Team
I am damn sure of my [url removed, login to view] be frank right now i dont have any type of my work.I will complete my work within 160 days but i can divide it into 5 groups i.e., 100 templates in a [url removed, login to view] you want to continue the work Mais