We are looking for talented, trustworthy, efficient, web/graphic designer(s) to support our team’s ongoing projects for numerous small to medium-sized businesses. Most of the projects will fit into easy to use templates, so quality design and content efficiency in a timely manner is the goal. Candidates should be organized, self-motivated, and able to successfully manage and meet deadlines.
• Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts.
• Designing for multiple devices and interactions.
• Ensuring good user experience design in all work you produce.
• Designing and implementing the look-and-feel of websites and related materials.
• Creating new visual designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation.
• Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout.
• Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design.
• Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines.
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
Skills Preferred (but not mandatory):
• Proficient in HTML and strong Web design experience
• Knowledge of XHTML and CSS (web standards)
• Brand/identity design and illustration
• Experience working with large websites.