Looking for a fresh designed logo and a new psd design for our cube cart store. We want to stay away from the entire cube cart style OR any template feel SO I thought my not get a psd design with no real base to start from.
The store sells salvia as its main product so if you know about salvia then by all means show some IDEAS. If you want the url just ask for it because we will not list it here.
We are looking for a company that can come up with a couple mock up designs that are not from any template or free logo software. All custom, only quality.
If you can slice the psd's into the cube cart store THEN please state that information as well.
I will pay 20% once the logo is done WHICH needs to get designed FIRST as that is the main starting point. The rest of the 80% will get released once the psd has at least been viewed online.
Total PSD's needed (estimate)
5 total page designs needed. There might be MORE but that can be discussed once the logo design has been dealt with.
After this job I want to then incorporate an affiliate program + get 10 promotional banners designed. If the person who wins this job does well they will automatically be chosen for that one.
Get the job done fast and RIGHT and I will reward you.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $235 para este trabalho
Based on my expertise and long term experience, I can guarantee an extraordinary result in less than anticipating time. See for yourself on [url removed, login to view]
Hi!!kindly let us know your URL. I am an ace graphic designer creating very high quality logo [url removed, login to view] logo is original and unique in design created by [url removed, login to view] clip art is used.I have done more than 1000+ lo Mais
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.