I am looking for a designer for my website. Please read the following to see better what I am looking for.
1. It is international free dating website that covers Europe – from Russia to Spain. There are many dating websites, so I don’t want to look like standard site (having two smiling people), I guess I prefer one smiling, a bit sexy woman. Light page – I think background is white. I like some transparency applied if possible and necessary.
2. For the moment I need only the image of the homepage. I have the programmers who will integrate the image of the homepage with the program. Also, I don’t need the design of the inside of the portal for the moment as content is not ready yet.
3. I need that somewhere in the webpage one can see the names of the European capitals (I have the list). The idea is to show that the site is for Europe. I was thinking about the European map, but it seems too difficult to integrate in the design. Maybe any ideas?
4. The necessary text and function buttons are displayed in the jpg file that I have added here (like password, gender, email, year etc.).
5. In jpg file it is my attempt, but feel free to redesign everything. However you can get idea – it is more or less minimalistic, its white and I want it to be elegant. Current photo is not for dating too.. I can look more for that if you have to invest too much time to look for that. Maybe its possible to put vector drawing instead of photo? Though I think photo would be better as I aim not just for young people but lets say from 25 and up.
6. I would like to have thin elegant fonts. I like the ones used in www.justalove.com.
7. I would like to know if you are interested to do this homepage, when you can do it, how long it would take and how much it would cost for me..
9. Please, feel free to send me any questions.
65 freelancers estão ofertando em média $421 para este trabalho
Hello there! Professional [url removed, login to view] here, Web & Print Design. Logos and Interfaces with extensive portfolio for review. Kindly check your PM for details. Thanks, Daniel.