Please refer to the zip file for complete instruction.
1. This project needs to be completed in 72 hours.
2. Do not bid if you are not an advance designer in form design and user interface design.
3. You must be able to suggest and show quality design in fonts and color combinations. Our preference is to use pastel colors.
4. If you cannot follow written instruction, please do not bid.
1. Use [url removed, login to view] as a guide to modify template that we purchased from templatemonster
([url removed, login to view]). Follow [url removed, login to view] specification in terms of modification and use the template design style or if you think you have a better design, you can show that to us. Following changes needed:
a. Music must be removed from the flash export
b. Segment the banner component (red outlined) from the flash design so that it can be used as shown in page1.bmp. The rest of the page needs to be XHTML/CSS design.
c. NOTE: You need to break templatemonster flash into two flash objects - one for the clock and the other for the bouncing ball menu.
d. After you get the main menu done, you need to mimic the banner component (red outlined) in “static graphics” (gif/jpeg) for non flash compatible browsers
2. Select proper font type and color for “ImgaineSurvey” company name. Preferably match the templatemonster design (or use your creativity).
3. Make a simplified and a smaller height version banner (Secondary banner) for the application web site. The height for this banner must not exceed 1 ½”. The width must be in 100%. It is up to you to design the secondary banner, but the design must be in coherence to main design and without any flash.
a. The secondary banner has a horizontal menu and it must be in CSS styles, not images.
1. Main menu description and order are as follow:-
c. Take A Tour
e. About Us
2. Secondary menu (this is visible only on secondary pages) description and order are as follow:-
b. My Survey
c. Manage Folders
d. Address Book
e. My Account
1. Create one sample HTML form (only HTML needed). This should have design for form element such as titles, dividers/division blocks and etc.
a. Refer to [url removed, login to view] for type of form elements.
b. You are required to show that you have high quality of design taste for font and colors combination selection. We are looking for clean and professional business like design and quality.
1. Create one sample list/row page in a table form. Make alternate color repeated region divisions for displaying list/rows of records so that they fit in the main template. The first row must be in a Title style row. Refer to alternateRow.bmp. Again, you must posses high quality and have the abililty to show us your design such as colors selection, fonts border selection. We are looking for overall clean and business like design with quality.
1. Make CSS design for an Anchor/Hyper link to make it look like a button. These buttons will be use in the content area such as Next, Save, Cancel, Save As, OK and etc…. So design appropriately.
1. Find and add stock images in 7 HTML pages – 7 pages content will be provided. These are the pages (we will bear the cost of stock images – confirm the price of the images with us before purchasing them):
e. Take a Tour
g. About Us
1. Design style of this project must utilize the following so that it may be placed in the content area:
a. Table with a table header row
b. H1, H2, H3, H4, HR tags
1. Add Company Name to the final design (Both HTML & Flash)