We are currently revamping our e-commerce site and producing a series of brochure to be both presented to our customers via the web and in printed form. (We provide computer maintenance services to both home users and small to medium business).
We are seeking a focused copywriter / graphics designer that excites both customers AND search engines. Able to rewrite and illustrate our provided product descriptions by asking us constructive relative questions with a general understanding of IT jargon.
The winning bidder will be willing and able to provide previous examples of work.
The product descriptions will be in English (Australian English) and the bidder should have English as A FIRST LANGUAGE or proof of ability with the English language.
There are approximately 25 sales brochures, each of fewer than 400 words, on a variety of computer maintenance topics.
Each of these needs to be rewritten in the following manner (each version should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs):
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the procedure in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded.
4. Please ask me any technical questions in relation to the particular maintenance topics you may not understand!
5. Provide graphics design by decorating brochure with relative photos and or clip art etc.
6. Please see provided example.