The job consists of creating mockups for an iPhone application based on stocks with an original design. At this moment we only need one screen to start with. The screen consists of:
- Name of a selected stock
- Line graph
- A couple of buttons
- A table with some fields.
- News section
- Company profile section (scroll down)
Details are available in detail as a HTML prototype.
We already have mockups from a designer, but we would like a second set of designs, so that our customer can pick the best. With the designer which delivers the best mockups, we will continue to work out all screens.
The design for this demo application should be professional, fancy, original and good looking. Further, the design should be easy to develop by an iPhone developer and has to contain standard iPhone visual capabilities or additional (well known) frameworks.
The mockups should be finished before January the 5th.
- Experience with visual design of iPhone applications
- Applicants should be able to show previously designed iPhone applications
- Applicants who can show previously designed iPhone applications with graphs has the preference
We will decide on the portfolio and experience of the candidates.
We are looking for hourly rate.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1075 for this job
I'd love to be involved with your project. My work samples can be seen at [url removed, login to view] website sample can be seen at [url removed, login to view]