We have a number of product photos, which require 2-3 freelancers to help us in editing the raw photos taken by high resolution camera.
You will need to:
1. Receive the Raw photo from us (generally in grey background, with the product in the central)
2. Crop or Rotate the main product in the photo accordingly
3. Zoom into 200% or 300%, and use the Lasso tool and select the product accordingly to its outline (it must be in great detail, or else the product would look unnatural after editing)
4. Use the Curve feature to remove the unnecessary redish or blue-ish on the main product, due to photographing noise on the image
5. Use the Curve feature to create pure white background (do not use the Paint Bucket or Delete the background)
6. Use the Filter - Surface Blur (only available in version CS) feature on the product itself (not on the background). You may need to repeat this for 1-3 times depends on the product shape/design (as you are not suppose to blur the connecting part/line on the product)
7. Save the edited image with 3 width sizes - 600, 300 and 200 pixels
8. Renames the 3 files according to a specific file format, and send it back to us via email
It is a 10-15min work if you are familiar with Photoshop CS
We are looking at the range of about USD1 per photo, and do not bid if you are not comfortable with the price range.
We will have on-going similar task, and will be sending the job order to the freelancers after the initial engagement.