Em Andamento

Site Completion

I need the follow site completed:

[url removed, login to view]

I need someone what understands browser compatibility (like [url removed, login to view]). No Flash, Java or any of that.

The project just be done in DreamWearer

Habilidades: Design Gráfico, Design de Sites

Veja mais: no site, java completed projects, HAP, flash browser java, follow site, browser flash compatibility, site completion flash, understands http, java html design, java flash browser, flash compatibility browser, site site, flash website compatibility, browser compatibility flash, flash browser compatibility, browser design, site flash, html design java, graphic design java website design, graphic design java

Acerca do Empregador:
( 13 comentários ) Moorpark, United States

ID do Projeto: #1064

Concedido a:

rupa

more detail pl chk [login to view URL]

$70 USD em 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
1.7

35 freelancers estão ofertando em média $82 nesse trabalho

alrgroup

I can have this done the same day, and I'll test it in 2 different versions of Netscape and IE, Opera, and Safari (Macintosh). Cross browser and cross platform usability is a specialty of mine. Please check out my por Mais

$100 USD in 2 dias
(4 Comentários)
5.3
RRAJKUMAR

got understand about ur requirements. It can be done

$100 USD in 5 dias
(1 Comentário)
4.1
transylvan

Hi there. Please check PMB

$100 USD in 5 dias
(1 Comentário)
3.9
KoolD

I can do is easy to me

$35 USD in 3 dias
(7 Comentários)
3.8
meghana

Dear Sir, We have gone through your [login to view URL] at Teamplaiz India Pvt Ltd(based in Mumbai;India) specialize in web based applications , database and SEO. Below are few links of our online work which may not be perta Mais

$100 USD in 8 dias
(4 Comentários)
3.6
anthrink

We are a group of IT Professional has experience in Web and Windows based Development based in Ahmedabad, India. We have experience in Web Design, Logo, Banner, CD Cover, Brochure, Company, Online Shop, Contact Managem Mais

$100 USD in 2 dias
(3 Comentários)
2.5
GuyLT

(The bid is preliminary, after a more detailled study I will give You a new bid ( actual bid + or - 20%) I am a Professional (see GuyLT please) Senior Programmer, DBA, Admin, Projectleader, Designer, Translator(6 la Mais

$80 USD em 1 dia
(1 Comentário)
2.0
anil201

Sir i can do please see my online portfolio [login to view URL]

$80 USD in 2 dias
(2 Comentários)
1.9
neoenvision

[login to view URL] --- look through portfolio and make your choice

$100 USD in 2 dias
(2 Comentários)
1.4
jmedigital

I would like to work with you again. This project is suited to my skills and I can provide quality work, on time. PM me if you have any specific preliminary requests.

$85 USD in 2 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.6
vizesols

I along with a team of 4 professionals involved in Web Design, Development and Deployment are currently working for USA / UK / Canada & Australia based Web Solutions companies and provide them complete Web Solutions ra Mais

$99 USD in 7 dias
(1 Comentário)
2.2
einstin

Minutes away...

$50 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0
Zoli

Dear Mrs./Dear Mr. I would be onoured to work for you! For further informations, please see your PM. Best regards, Zoli

$100 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
ashishdekate

we got the requirments. the site will be made accordingly.

$80 USD in 5 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
cnosewor

Have it done in a jiffy...

$45 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0
binuraj

With our good expertise and experience in the web technologies, we are adhering to the time schedule strictly with best quality at lowest prices and satisfying our clients at the best. Please visit the following websi Mais

$100 USD in 15 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
maximbiz

I assume you want to be sure your web site is compatible with all the major web browers. In reality if it is compatible with Internet Explorer and Ntescape you are 75% compatible already. The other 25% is your chose. I Mais

$75 USD in 4 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
gunjan1511

Official Website [login to view URL] Highway To Haryana Trade [login to view URL] Ellar Group [login to view URL] Virk Global Vision [login to view URL] KRA Pashmina Industries htt Mais

$80 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
gaxco

We can have one of our usability specialists analyse your website (including from a browser compatibility point of view) and recommend specific changes. You would be purchasing 1.5 days of work at $600 per day.

$100 USD in 10 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
zhawan

I will do it free for you. Have a look at these sites to get a glance of the work I do. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] You do not have to p Mais

$20 USD in 30 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0