[url removed, login to view] needs a fully operational, secure, very professional, and aesthetically pleasing website. It needs to have a live chat capability for premium users, which has a 15 minute time limit which will then make users pay for every five minutes there after. The site must be extremely user friendly!! The site does not have to use flash.
Site Requirements -- Slack2Slick.com
All features/functions listed should have admin supporting tools that allow company to manage and maintain these functions easily.
1. Here are some sample sites that we would ours to look somewhat alike, but with a little more edge. Keep in mind this site is skewed for college students.
2. Website doesn’t need to have flash but a small amount for aesthetics and especially ease of use would be good. As long as the load up time is almost zero to none.
3. The website should have a basic user friendly appearance ie a child could find there way around.
4. Template should have a login opening login page where you need a valid college email address to enter the site (same feature used for facebook)
i. Should have a Registration page and take a tour page.
5. Take the tour page should be interactive enough to have the users see example papers and information for the services offered by website.
6. There should be user review pages, where we can review and post favorable quotes from the users.
7. There needs to be a simple price estimate box or page where you can learn about the different options we offer. After picking a certain option the user should be able to type in the number of pages, and the price estimate needs to pop up.
8. There needs to be a submission page where the user after picking the specific services needed for them, will submit their papers.
9. An automated function needs to be in place where after the paper it is submitted it is sent to the specific editor that is currently logged in
10. They should be able to resubmit the final product and it should be sent automatically to that specific clients email.
11. After receiving the email with the final product there should be a link for user feedback. They should be able to rate that specific editor through an A through F grading system with added comments.
12. There should be a system that red-flags the certain editor if they get a user review of a C- or lower. The paper and the editor’s name should be received by the administrator for review.
13. A secure payment page and where they can pay through credit or debit card.
14. Language- the language the website should be written will be English.
15. There should be a contact us with a list of email addresses to the website for complaints for in depth questions. Should be under customer support.
16. The product page should have
a. Image of paper or person editing paper
b. Product descriptions (regular, upgraded, super)
c. Free price quotes
d. Discounts for first time users
17. Editor/Employee login page where website recognizes that there online and ready for papers to be sent to them
18. Employee pages should be as user friendly and/or self-explanatory as the client website
19. There should also be an option for new and/or potential employees
20. We should be able to add and edit the test that will be given online to them, also the website should randomly send them paper templates where they need to edit them within a certain time period set by our staff.. Where we can review there work after the time limit expires.
21. Website administrators should be able to completely edit all the information on the website to keep it up to date.
22. Payment methods should also include paypal account as accepted payment
23. Needs an FAQ page as well