We are looking for a High Quality Designer with a flair for making Clean, usable and user friendly websites and interfaces. The designs must reflect the clarity of thought and an eye for user convenience.
The chosen designer(s) will be working in a tightly integrated team with loads of interesting and intellectually challenging work that we promise will test your artistic and logical skills.
We want original thinkers who can work in a team environment and produce designs and user interfaces for our websites, artwork related to the projects and associated graphics work. We are looking for a person who does stylish work with flare. You should be familiar with the current web2.0 looks and design styles around on the web.
You need to be available for interaction through IMs and emails. You will have time to think over the problem and we encourage suggestions that contribute to a project’s development in a positive manner, but we also like to meet our deadlines, or rather finish the work well within the deadlines.
Experience working with Symfony is a plus
We would like you to ponder over the set of questions we have here and try and answer them as honestly you can :-
1. How do you rate your skills on a scale of 1 to 10 on the popular graphics programs. Please mention your web designing skills separately. Also include a few sample, if any.
2. How many hours are you available to work with us on a daily basis?
3. Do you work on weekends? If a project demands, would you be willing to devote time to our project over weekends and holidays as well?
4. How would you describe an ideal website user interface? A few words will do.
5. How do you rate your language skills?
6. Which is your favorite author or designer in usability and design texts?
7. How comfortable are you with deadlines?
We would be screening the providers over the weekend and would appreciate a through response to our questions. We would instantly eliminate copy paste stuff. Please quote at the beginning of your proposal the words : “Read Carefully” to be considered.
Please bid only if you believe in quality work and wish to be a part of a great team.