Need to build an jewelry-related e-commerce website using osCommerce (preferably creLoaded pro).
1a. Similar to p.e.a.r.l.s.o.n.l.y dot com. Width should be 1024px
2a. include all functions of the above website
2b. include forum, knowledge base, and blogs
2c. include retail and wholesale sections
I am looking for top quality website. Only people with previous experience should bid. References are needed. Interest bidders will be contacted to provide full proposal and specify that as business requirment. Functional requirment may also needed.
3. Before final acceptance test, the system should be populated with the followings:
3a. at least 90% of the products identical to the above website
3b. at least 90% of the other contents (except products) rewritten from above website
3c. at least 2000 test user accounts for load test
Additional requirment 2:
4. The website should have administration interface to the followings:
4a. user creation, modification and deletion
4b. product and its related (category, type, attribute, etc) creation, modification and deletion
4c. order creation, modification and deletion
4d. order return and exchange processing
4e. forum, blogs and knowledgebase creation, modification and deletion
Additional requirment 3:
5. A complete functional requirment is needed before coding.
5a. it should document the functionality of each page of the website (not including the administrator pages)
5c. the first draft of this document should be completed within 3 days after acceptance of the project.
6. No more than 25% of payment is paid, deposited or escrowed before the complete functional requirement is accepted.
Additional requirement 4:
7. All users should use single login/signon for all the functinoality which including product ordering, forum posting and knowlegebase posting.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1090 para esse trabalho
We are experianced in serving the ecommerce services since last 7 years Please have a look at some examples : [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Please reply soon to start the project