This partnership will start out slow (meaning not many projects), but will hopefully turn into steady income for a talented designer. What we want is a talented graphic/html designer to put together stunning Web 2.0 designs for our internal and external projects. We want the designer we partner with to feel that he or she can be truly creative, but within the guidelines set by our clients. These projects will sometimes include logo creation.
We are a small web firm based in the Upstate region of South Carolina, USA. We believe that web standards, usability, and an appealing design will make our client’s websites stand out. We believe that this will also make our firm stand out.
What You Will Receive For Each Project
1. Primary Colors
3. Company Background
4. Features Selected
5. Pages Needed (5 Max)
1. Ability to produce valid XHTML
2. Ability to produce Photoshop/Fireworks designs using the guidelines from [url removed, login to view]
3. Ability to produce valid CSS
4. Fluent English
5. Ability to meet quick deadlines (3 day)
Most Important Design Requirements
2. Central layout (unless otherwise stated in project description)
3. Simple navigation system (usability is a priority)
4. Bold logos
5. Bold text introductions
1. Instant Messenger account (Skype preferred)
2. Must accept PayPal , Ikobo, or oDesk payments
ALL DESIGNS MUST BE ORIGINAL DESIGNS CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR PROJECTS BY YOU.
YOU MUST SUPPLY US WITH AT LEAST TWO SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT REFLECT THE WEB 2.0 DESIGNS THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all programs and services, and does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, including marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.