I am looking for
A few concepts for
1. logo design
2. website homepage and subpage
in psd format.
The website is for selling photo editing, restoration and colorization services online (e-commerce site)
Important - They both should have a web 2.0 look and feel.
The website should be search engine friendly so for the majority part of the home page, the concept should be for a HTML based site. However I would like to display samples of work on the home page itself - so this part could be in flash.
Some competitors websites are:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
I like [url removed, login to view] among the above sites - but would definitely prefer light/a white base/background as in most web 2.0 sites.
For now you could use [url removed, login to view] as a reference point for the kind of layout/content for now - NOT DESIGN.
In addition to what you see in chitracreations, I would require a space/link for custom photo products (t-shirts, mugs etc.,)
Ofcourse the content shall be provided by me going forward.
1. Usability/Interface of the suggested designs is key - I will need to understand why you have chosen the layout/placement of the various elements.
2. I would like to show samples of work in the homepage for the services offered - so need this to be incorporated - flash ok for this.
3. I would like to have 'A satisfaction seal' + payment modes (Paypal, Visa, Mastercard) right on the home page and testimonials from customers.
4. Going forward this site will be multilingual.
5. I would like to have the option of displaying prices right on the home page in multiple currencies ($, Pounds, Euro) ([url removed, login to view])
Any questions/suggestions are welcome.
I would like to see your portfolio of 'similar work' - so please send me a pdf or a few select links that would be representative of what I require.