We are looking for an expert graphics designer to create our website. Our site needs to be an original concept (no templates) and should embrace Web 2.0 design techniques. We are looking for a clean site design (minimalist or clean approach) using a Web 2.0 color palette where the content is highly usable. The provider should have experience in user interface design and understand modern usability methodology. The site will display dynamic grouped data, but the design should be intelligently organized and impact the user while not interfering with the site experience.
It is extremely important that you can provide the following:
1. Examples of advanced user interface design using Web 2.0 techniques and colors.
2. Application interface design experience.
3. Provide references to clients from the above (1 and 2).
4. You must be available for a phone conversation prior to bid acceptance.
5. You must have exceptional written and verbal skills in English.
6. You must have the ability to understand the complexity of the design.
7. You must deliver on time.
At the end of the project all rights and ownership to all materials will belong to me and must not be resold or reused for other projects.
We are looking for a 5 page graphic design only, and no coding is involved. However, we do expect the HTML source as-well-as the Photoshop source.