Em Andamento

Website edits and additional pages

I currently have a lighting eCommerce site under development. About 70% of the work and layout/linking structure has been completed. The development team is leaving for two weeks for vacation, so I need someone to help finish the remaining 30%. There is no programming required, just completion of a the remaining pages and editing.

From previous experience, there is around $500-700 left in layout design and editing.

I will need the editing and additional pages completed no later than a week and a half. I have all the required files you need ready to go and will provide you with enough information as possible to get this site completed.

This is a MAJOR eCommerce store. You will see the attention to detail given to the site, so, serious bidders ONLY. I can't stress this enough.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

Habilidades: Design Gráfico, Design de Sites

Veja mais: website programming help, website for programming help, website development team, website development questions, website design and programming, ecommerce website for 500, ecommerce development and design, work vacation, website structure, pages, need help editing website, need graphic edits, lighting design website, half completed, ecommerce editing, stress questions, help graphic layout, pages need store website, team website, questions stress, edits required, ecommerce edits, website lighting store, ready ecommerce website, pages linking

Acerca do Empregador:
( 61 comentários ) Bethesda, United States

ID do Projeto: #145100