Looking to establish a multi vendor cart website that supports many buyers and sellers using it as a portal... Akin to ETSY.
Market is generally Australian.
- The number of vendors could be 1 or 1001 and they can sell 1 item or 1001 items. They add pictures, comments, pricing, discounts, stock levels, etc. They have a storefront within the main website and run their own admin. There is one common theme for all vendors.
- Sales income goes to the vendor with a percentage to the website... It is ok if income goes to the vendor and I then invoice
- Checkout as usual... Credit card, Paypal etc.
- Contact for issues/damaged stock is the Vendor not the website.
- Option for Vendors to rent website space/ banners for a day, week etc.
- Being multiple vendors, postage cannot be combined unless from the one supplier.
Obviously i will need a pretty web template to draw both buyers and sellers. Nothing complex that takes weeks to navigate. I also want buyers to be able to comment and provide feedback. Akin to eBay but less formal. Thumbs up and down will suffice. This needs to be customizable and very easily with appropriate widgets and the like. I may change the theme from selling apples for example to selling oranges...
I think you get my drift.
Looking to have something up and running ASAP. Happy to clarify
51 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1030 para este trabalho
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website http://www.a2design.biz/portfolio_