• Graphic design is pre-approved. I will provide.
• Responsive Design.
• Preferably to be built with ASP.NET. If not, please let me know your preference with the justification.
• Full CMS (I don’t need to get back to you for content modification or pages & menu add/edit/delete).
• Multilanguage (mainly English & Arabic).
• RTL/LTR (based on the language).
o Similar to [url removed, login to view] (horizontal main groups and vertical subs/subs of subs), unless you have better recommendation, then please point it out.
o The ability to define endless number of categories/sub categories. The website should be flexible. The CMS allows the admin to define main root categories then subs of subs. Thus, it will not be restricted to only clothes.
• Client registration (or checkout as guest).
• Shopping bag. You may save the items for the user even if they don’t add their items to wish list.
• Wish list. (Adding to wish list, from wish list move to shopping bag, and vice versa).
• Shipping charges will vary, so keep that option open within the CMS, with a default value in case they don’t want to change it.
o Discount Coupons.
o Gift certificates.
Offers like get 5 + 1 free or winter sale etc...
Regular sale, where you add the items you want to a tab called sale with showing price before and after sale.
o Discounts / Offers for limited time like save 5$ on specific item purchase in current month.
• Social media. Full functionality (Sharing, Following, Logging).
• Send bulk SMS.
• Size chart.
• Contact form like this: a subject dropdown (subject dropdown filled from the CMS, and each subject directed to a different email address) and a body message.
• Color picker.
• An optional image of the color:
o Auto local currency detection.
o Auto currency rates’ update.
• Keyword search.
• Filtering/paging from [url removed, login to view] as well:
• On a single item:
o Pictures’ zooming like [url removed, login to view] or any other advanced zooming you think is better.
o Alternate views (multiple pictures for the same item).
• Below the items searched/viewed:
o You may also like (Related products).
o You recently viewed.
o People who viewed this viewed also.
• Items per page:
o Number of items (columns) controlled from CMS. Three items by row is the default.
o Number of rows per page (default, max, and total) controlled from CMS. 15 rows by default.
o Orders tracking.
o Orders status.
• Payment gateway with the different paying options (Visa, Master, PayPal, Cash, etc…).
• Bulk data entry.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1016 para este trabalho
Hello, I am an [url removed, login to view] developer and Proud To Be Preferred Freelancer On [url removed, login to view] with 200+ positive reviews. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. Skills: Technologies: PHP,ASP.NET (ver Mais