We need to convert the attached template to HTML + CSS.
The following requirements must be met:
- HTML must be responsive (all examples show desktop and mobile)
- When scrolling, the navigation bar should show up (see animated gif in example) - this should work both on desktop and mobile
- Dropdown boxes and tooltips must be implemented.
- In homepage, search boxes should be using twitter typeahead / select2 / jqueryUI autocomplete / angucomplete (if using angular js)
- hover on buttons
*** Note to freelancers: please approve your understanding of these requirements: ***
1. the sticky header, (demonstrated in desktop_nav.gif) - make sure you understand how it works and that you are able to do it both on mobile and desktop.
2. homepage details (demonstrated in hp_main-banner.gif) - the homepage should follow these specifications:
The actual animation should be slower than demonstrated and have these three steps:
- the orange text changes (NOT the entire line!)
- example text is "typed" into box #1.
- example text is "typed" into box #2.
- wait a few seconds. repeat with a new comparison.
3. When clicking one of the textboxes, the animations should stop and both textboxes should be cleared so the user can type their own comparison.
4. While fetching the recommendations from the server, a spinner should appear in the place of the "suggestions".
the autocomplete boxes should fetch their suggestions in JSON format from this api: http://www.techwars.io/search/<input>. for example http://www.techwars.io/search/ama would return ["amazon", "amazon-web-services"] etc. Note that the second page also contains textboxes with the same behavior.
61 freelancers estão ofertando em média $201 para esse trabalho
Hi, i read your specification.i am ready to start [url removed, login to view] convert your site to responsive site.i am expert in such [url removed, login to view] you will sure accept my offer. Thanks Gautam
Hi, We can definitely convert the attached template to HTML + CSS and assure: [url removed, login to view] website will be Mobile Friendly/responsive & will be compatible across all the mobile devices. [url removed, login to view] bar will work both Mais