I have a wordpress template that I have installed to my site already. The site is hosted on an amazon aws linux server.
Here is the template: [url removed, login to view]
I need someone to turn it into a website for me. Your job includes:
0. upload a placeholder site logo (can be any picture you can find)
1. edit the top menu in the front page, say 5 items(you can use placeholder names)
2. align the pictures in the front page so they look nicely like in the above sample (you can use placeholder pictures, let's say 15 pictures, they can be all same)
3. enable mouse-over-text function for each of the pictures (that is, when I put the mouse over the picture, some text can pop-up)
4. for each menu item, create an empty new page (please add a sidebar menu for each new page)
5. create an empty page for each of the sidebar menu
6. enable membership log-in functionality. For the time being, set all pages to be viewable to public, no need to restrict them to members only
7. enable contact form functionality
8. enable SSN functionality such as facebook, twitter, etc
I like the whole website to have a minimal style, with no excessive items.