I'm looking for a WordPress expert. I have a client who is setting up a new blog and needs a fresh WP install with some customization. Our aim is to brand the client's self-hosted website and drive maximum relevant traffic to his blog. His existing (old) blog is hosted on [url removed, login to view] - a third-party hosted site.
Scope of Work:
- Fresh WordPress install on new blog
- Install and customize responsive WP theme
- Apply parent company's branded corporate theme (colors, fonts, etc)
- Newsletter subscription, integration with MailChimp
- Disqus comments (or please suggest another good comment plugin),
- Social sharing options (non-floating)
- Related posts engine (for on-site linking to old posts)
- As Seen On feature (when client's guest posts are published in various magazines)
- Options for footer content (e.g. popular posts),
- Migrate all existing content (posts and comments) from existing blog to the new blog
- Perform regular backups for the new blog or suggest auto backup facility
- Keep the site's security up and be on call for any spam or hack attacks or any technical issues that may arise as a result of increased growth and traffic to the site (we can separately negotiate maintenance rates - please do not include these in initial quote)
- Install plugins (e.g. Yoast, Akismet, social sharing, comment management, backup, etc)
- XML sitemap and set up Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
If you're interested, I'll send you a detailed project scope.
I would love it if you could give me a cost and time estimate for this work. If you have any questions (or suggestions) please let me know. We'd like to get started immediately.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $516 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.