I am looking for an excellent Magento Commerce developer to add a few simple features to an existing Magento eCommerce website. Here are the features:
* Ability for customers to list products for sale for other customers to buy – C2C
* Pull Amazon products directly from [url removed, login to view] via their web services API or feeds into the Magento inventory – B2C
* Pull eBay products directly from [url removed, login to view] via eBay web services API or feeds into the Magento inventory – B2C
* Ability to pull products from any ecommerce site via their web services/API or feeds into the Magento inventory – B2C
* Ability to schedule daily or weekly imports/syncs with the supplier site. These imported products would be created in our inventory and synced with the source site for any updates (price, description, attributes, etc).
* Ability to adjust attributes of the imported items such as prices, descriptions, title using rules. Need to change/increase prices of the imported products (use pricing rules)
* Ability to submit orders and payments automatically to Amazon/eBay through their respective APIs
FTP, site admin and SQL access to the host will be given to the developer for this project. Magento is currently installed on our development server and populated with test products.
Important: Please provide samples of your Magento Commerce work which demonstrates your ability to complete this project. Demonstrate experience and understanding working with Amazon API and eBay API ([url removed, login to view]).
Future projects will be assigned to the winning developer on the long-term based on the success of fulfilling the requirements above. This project is actually an interview :-)
Budget: Open. Multiple milestones will be created for each phase completed.
Project timeline: 16 days