We are looking for the development of a simple microsite, which is in effect an invite to a Christmas Dinner event where the user experience we are seeking is as follows:
[url removed, login to view] guests shall get an SMS on their mobile phone with a link (URL) to click on. (we take care of this part)
2. clicking on the SMS link will take guests to a mobile microsite with a build featuring Christmas related pics, product pics and locations pics. (this could be some form of flash-like animation (but NO flash wanted) or a video for example). This imagery animation ends with the picture of a hotel, on top of which suddenly a button shows up with the text "CLICK HERE" on it
[url removed, login to view] the guest touches the button, he will get the time and address of the get-together.
4. This is followed by a brief description of certain items that the guests will have to take to the dinner event.
5. This is then followed by pictures of a SPA and the respective tratments, followed by an expression such as: Need this? We are waiting on Floor 22.
6. Finally a brief message shows on the screen by the President of the organising company, thanking guests for their contribution to the brand and wishing them a great dinner.
7. To finalise, shoe pictures of the dinig room, of some gifts, menus etc.
8. At the end, "Thank You" and a contact email to confirm their presence at the dinner event.
We are seeking a professional freelancer with DESIGN SKILLS (critical) and an ability to perform good technical work too.
We expect a quote for the entire job including the sourcing of all imagery (except hotel and product) as well as the production of the above mentioned imagery animation.
Thank you for your inputs. Here's update and feedback:
1. ALL bids above budget will be disregarded
2. Bids from providers with good track record doing mobile websites are well regarded
3. Critical to have GREAT design skills apart from programming
4. Bids from providers going the extra mile and be willing to make additional tweaks per customer feedback are appreciated
5. Please provide your BEST examples of work through PM
Customer will confirm GO / NO GO in less than one (1) week. Bids considered are those received until the end of this post (5 days)