Contractor: Will be the website designer company.
Teacher: will be the person who is contacting the contractor and providing this information
Student: will be the customers for the teacher.
The site goal:
The site will enable students to log in and take exams designed by teacher and get the results automatically.
• The contractor will design a website and infrastructure to enable the students to take the exams and calculate the student score.
• The site name will be decided later, based on the sites availabilities.
• Exams are multiple choices only, and one choice is only correct in Arabic Language.
• First step, the student will create an account with username (Email ID) and password.
No need for too much information; email ID and password only.
• The student will open the site, then have three options;
o Option 1: Book 1 exam (Arabic Language)
Consists of 5 chapters
o Option 2: Book 2 exam (Math)
Consists of 3 chapters
o Option 3: Book 1 and 2 exam
• After taking the option, the user will have 2options:
o Option 1: taking the exam with 5 trials, cost X USD
o Option 2: taking the exam with 10 trials, cost Y USD
• Student will provide Visa or PayPal information to pay including email address.
• The student will use his username and password to open the exam.
• Once the exam started the user will lose one trail.
• Teacher will provide the contractor eight sets of questions (5 sets for Book 1 and 3 sets for Book 2) questions and choices and correct answer is in the first column.
• Exam will be containing 25 to 30 questions randomly.
• The website will randomly select few questions from each chapter to make number of questions is between 25 to 30 questions.
• The student will be able to repeat the exam based on his trials option (how many trials?)
• Each question has a weight of 1 grade; at the end of each exam the student will get his/her score and showing the wrong questions with the correct answers.
• Book 1 Chapter 5 is an essay with 4 to 8 questions on this essay. If the random generator selected a question from Book 1 chapter 5; then 4 to 8 questions will come together in the same order.
• Example; attached.
• X,Y will be parameters available in the DB.
56 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1347 para este trabalho
Hi, We have a good team of expert coders and designers in New Delhi, [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have successfully launched many eCommerce,blog, social networking and other websi Mais