Looking to clone an existing website in Joomla, and then utilize the additional functionality Joomla offers to setup autoresponders, etc.
The website is: [url removed, login to view]
Please look at this website before making a bid. The site contains a number of features such as display of before-after pictures with associated keywords, embedded video, and other features that must be replicated.
The programmer chosen for this project must install the script on a Hastgator account, setup multiple autoresponders, and instruct us in the use of the administration of the site so we can easily add additional content in the future.
The site should have a plug-in installed to manage CRM. The back-end must enable different administrative users to log in to manage the CRM tasks.
Do NOT bid on this project unless you have at least 40 prior projects completed with an average of 9/10 satisfaction rating or better.
1. The website should NOT be a HTML/AJAX/XML/etc. hand-coded site. I would like for this to be a Joomla site with appropriate extensions to provide additional functionality.
2. The additional functionality is for lead management. I must be able to do the following:
- quickly send a follow-up e-mail to a lead by selecting from a pre-defined/templated e-mail
- assign a lead to a "sales funnel" (lead management)
- assign a lead to an autoresponder (series of autoresponders)
- manage newsletters
- integrate with a "membership" feature for leads who become members (include ability to pay with recurring monthly fee)
My current website is at http://www.mdcosmetic.com
I expect that this site will need to have a different layout in order to implement all of the functionality we are going to have... I am open to your suggestions.
One of the most important functions that I need in the new joomla site
is the ability to have a lead management system. When a new
client/patient signs-up via a contact form on the site, a couple of
things need to occur...
First, the contact form should include a drop-down list of the
procedures we perform. Patient selects a procedure of interest during
the sign-up process. Website automatically sends the new user a series
of templated responses (autoresponder sequence over time as defined by
the admin) specific to the procedure they have chosen. Administrator is
able to stop the autoresponder series or move patient to a different
procedure auto responder series via admin control panel.
Second, admin can define other autoresponder series (e.g. information
about a new procedure with an associated contest) that he can assign
different user groups to.
Third, lead management should enable admin user the ability to see what
stage a new patient is in. An example 'sales funnel' would be:
1. new sign-up is in system
2. patient received e-mail autoresponder
3. patient received custom reply via admin
4. patient has been called (branch point if no phone number)
5. patient is scheduled for an apointment (branch point if not
interested - assigned to a different group)
6. consultation has been performed
7. surgery or no-surgery branch point
8. example if surgery selected:
a. patient has received a quote
b. surgery completed
c. patient user satisfaction survey completed
Different admin levels necessary for lead managment. Super admin can
define a sales funnel. Regular admin can see stage patient is in.
All questions by patients and answers by admin should be handled via
database tools on-line (like a customer managment tool provides) and not
Some patient questions are 'generic' or answers by admin would be
helpful for all users. So, admin should be able to take a customer
question that is 'private' & post the question & answer to the forum for
public viewing if desired (patient username not realname used).