We are a website company that dies website hostlign n constant grow and would like to work with a reliable, knowledgeable, and experience team to help us with tickets resolution. Most of our clients have Windows server/workstations environments with different variations ranging from small to large organizations.
We would like to hire an agency/company that is able to provide support for ad-hoc, day/night time work, and occasional weekends. We will initially provide 20 hours a week and if we are satisfied with the work your team provides, the hours will be progressively increased.
The areas we need help are as follow:
- Diagnose, configure, and troubleshooting both hardware/software issues (servers/workstations).
- Server upgrades, migrations.
- Active Directory, Exchange, Domain Services, DNS, etc.
- Firewall, routers setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Hyper-V, VMware.
- Reliable internet connection
- Provide excellent documentation of ticket(s) resolution.
- Communicate as needed with our Techs to assure tickets resolution & updates.
- Provide a report on tickets status at 7:00am CST (Monday-Friday) if updates were not provided the day before.
To be considered, you must provide the following information:
1) Your team availability. We are located in CST.
2) An Excel / Word file with Skills-Experience levels of your team in different areas such as: technologies, applications, environments, etc. For example: Very Experienced / Confident / Some experience.
3) Hourly IT Support cost if tickets are resolved within the following time frame:
a) If ticket is fully resolved the same day
b) If ticket is fully resolved by the end of next day
c) For all the rest
Centova Cast- I also want someone who has got the skill to use this such as instillation and so on
Thanks and look forward to work with your team!!!
Hours of work: 25 hours / week