I need amends made to a website I have that was built in .NET. It is integrated with a telephone call system API (IVR). There are 10 tweaks I need making and need for them to be done by the end of this week (8th Nov) so will potentially need someone who can call upon a number of staff to get this done quickly. So changes will need to be made over today, tomorrow and Thursday, with final tweaks made on Friday.
If this is done well and on time, then there is much more work to give you starting from next Monday, right the way up to the end of the year.
The changes I need made are below, which may not make sense right now but if you contact me I can send you the files, give you a login to the live site and give you the API documentation:
- When setting up a service, the last screen shows you instructions on how to record your own audio. We need to create a button to send those instructions via email.
- If there is no audio setup immediately, it needs to set the service up anyway (as it does already). We need to create a function whereby the website checks every hour to see if the audio has been recorded, and automatically update.
- When a user’s telephone number is updated, it updates the number on the services too
- If it fails to set up the service (the IVR comes back and tells you if it has been successful by the way), then we need it to immediately send admin an email saying what the error was, what they were setting up and who. That way we can address the issue and sort it out ourselves
- Need to add a number of help tooltips to the site
- Fix the deactivated days; currently when you update the days, it is not removing old ones
- Fix the positioning of the ‘saved’ screen once you have setup the service (pushed to the right by about 500px)
- Need to create a sign up page so that people can add themselves to a company