I have asked to do a project proposal for a sum of $10,000 for setting up an office with 27 staffs.
The office now doesn’t have:
1. File server (will also have UPS);
2. Network cabling including wireless access points;
3. Projector and slide for the conference room;
4. Doesn’t have telephone lines for ADSL internet and landline phones;
1. All standalone computers
2. No file sharing
3. No internet/email access
4. No landline phones and currently using wireless access phones and mobile phones
5. There is a good conference room but needs project and slide for presentation
1. Supply of computer servers, UPS, network equipment (switch X1, wireless access points X2), projector and slide.
2. Installation, configuration and setup of file server
3. Installations, configuration and setup of proxy server
4. Cabling and setup of access points
5. Liaising with telecommunication company run telephone lines and establish ADSL line for internet. Connecting proxy server to the internet and testing it.
6. Installation and mounting of projector and focusing it to the slide
7. Installing and deploying enterprise antivirus solution
8. Connecting workstations to the server
9. Connecting network printer to the LAN and configuring scanner to scan and store documents
10. Scanning documents and storing in the file server
11. User training and support
Time frame: 2 months (make a time frame of 2 months for the implementation of this project)
Please do me a professional project proposal to implement this project. Please add some relevant information about anything that would make up a good and detailed proposal.
[Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin; exchanging of contact information is prohibited unless the project is already awarded.]
Manager: Max Yallon
Ask me any relevant information that you might require.