Hello. We are looking to build a long-term relationship with a link building expert. If this first project goes well, many more will be coming on stream over the next few months. Our plan is to provide our clients with 75 PR3+ links per month. Most projects will be ongoing until saturation has been achieved or the client pulls out of the plan.
Reporting should be in Excel format: url of site, date submitted, url of page, site PR, page PR.
The criteria for the link building process is as follows:
1. Links must be permanent, one-way, static, relevant, html links from English sites with the anchor text provided by me, and submitted into the correct directory sector that defines the site.
2. No link exchange programs, reciprocals or web rings.
3. No sites that require payment (for the bulk links) - that may come later, as determined by placement and PR.
4. Links must not be disallowed by [url removed, login to view] , NOINDEX or NOFOLLOW tags.
6. No "black hat" tactics will be tolerated: so links from Link Farms, FFAs (Free-For-Alls), blogs, guest books, or any site that in any way compromises the business by employing methods that may be deemed "bannable" by Google.
7. Link pages must be cached by Google for at least 3 months.
8. Links cannot come from sites containing offensive or sexual content.
9. Link page must have no more than 50 outbounds.
10. Existing links will obviously not be sanctioned.
You must have a working knowledge of sound SEO practices, although not necessarily an expert in the subject, with examples of previous projects you have been involved in.
I would also like to be able to discuss the project, if necessary, via Skype. I am looking for the right person to do repeat business with. Keep this in mind as you bid. If you promise more than you are capable of providing, you will not work for us - more than once.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
Hello sir, well i build one way links with webdirectorys and can get a larger amount of links for a great price depending on how many sites needs this i can make a discount. We can discuss on pmb. Regards