We need to have a few minor changes made to our website www.petronic.com. We are not interested in any bids for a complete website redesign. We are happy with our current layout, we just need help as outlined below.
The changes and work we need are as follows:
1. Create custom graphics for the home page using our current product selection. Put the phrase Automatic Pet Feeders on the main graphic so it looks sharp.
2. Add a list of products in a featured product section below the text on the home page. We would like to have at least 3 rows of 3 products going across. You can just put in one of our products there, and we will need to be able to easily modify this from within Microsoft Expression Web Design.
3. We need the HTML fixed so that the website text and graphics show up the same in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Netscape.
4. We need our 6 category pages to be created so we can have 3 products going across. This would include an image of the product a title of the product, and a price. We need to be able to easily modify this.
5. We need to have an includes or a common file put in for our side navigation, top navigation, and bottom navigation. This way we only need to change the navigation content once and not many times. We only want to change this area one time only and have it show up on all pages.
6. We need the bottom navigation found on the home page to be inserted into each page we currently have. Right now only the category pages and the home page have the footer navigation. We seem to have HTML problems getting it on the other pages please help with that.
7. We need all of the CSS Sheets on each page to be in an external file so the CSS Styles aren’t showing up in the HTML code, but they should link to an external file.
7. It is extremely vital that we are able to easily edit each page with an editor like Microsoft Expressions Web Design.
Thank you for bidding on this project.
Must work wtih all 3.0+ Versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Netscape.
All deliverables must be uploaded to GAF before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working website in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be working condition, and must be completed to our satisfaction.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).