I’m looking for some help with several short tasks regarding my Drupal website. The website is not intended to be perfect, in fact I have mashed it together myself quite quickly without much knowledge of Drupal or web design in general. [url removed, login to view]
The tasks short tasks I need help with include:
- Fixing the default Drupal emails for account activation - they are going to spam folders
- Help with identifying the appropriate selector for a div (I want to make my sidebars div position:fixed)
- Any outstanding vulnerabilities? am I going to get hacked? or spammed?
- Basic advice on functionality and design - will users be able to easily sign up and use the core features? Is there anything regarding the design that is considered a obvious drawback?
- Am I using modules correctly?
Your work on this project will involve having a discussion with me about things to consider and how to solve the basic errors
Please ask any questions to help clarify the project
8 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
I can test Your website. I could record usage scenarios, record them using iMacros and send You recoreded test cases and report about quality of service of the site.