I'm an italian IT manager and I will have many little projects, mostly valued $10 to $500, to publish on online marketplaces like this ([url removed, login to view]), to have them solved by professionals like you.
In order to obtain the best from professionals, considering factors like price, quality and speed of bids, I ask you to make for me (and I leave you *free* to resell it) an ultimate and practical comparison report on the biggest online marketplaces.
A sort of comparison that many of you may already have created, eventually personalized or enhanced for me, and updated to today's (july 2005) situation.
I want it in a practical to use Excel table containing essential data for each site, like:
1. name/site of the marketplace
2. costs (all the costs in details, for service buyer and provider)
3. power options (like the "featured", “urgent”, “nonpublic” and “Gold member" options here, with relative costs and explainations)
4. quality ("low", "medium", "high", considering factors like how much well it let you evaluate the professionals reputation, how much well the control panel is designed and the payment process is managed...)
5. payment method (indicate the most used payment method on the site)
6. number of service providers
7. number of service providers who lives in Italy (where this info is obtainable)
8. efficacy (I suggest you to consider as efficacy's index the average number of bids, in the first 24 hours from publication, on projects with an average bid under $500)
9. notes (the eventual other relevant peculiarities of the site)
For each essential data, you have to attach the source's link and/or an explanation of how you obtained or decided the data.
As a conclusion, you have to suggest to me the best publication strategy (what site and how) for low value (<$30) projects and that for other ($30-$500) projects.
Payment: 50% on delivery of the first half (a draft) of the work, 50% when completed.
I promise to you an excellent feedback for an excellent work.
Thanks in advance for your bid.