I run a small digital agency in the UK, and am in need of a WP developer to partner with for ongoing work. I am currently receiving more work than I can handle and don't want to lose momentum.
I am looking for someone who is flexible, available on Skype and has initiative.
The winning candidate will be:
- Someone who has experience of both front and backend aspects of WordPress Development
- Someone who I can send requirements to who can provide a quote for work in a reasonable timeframe
- Roots theme experience ([url removed, login to view])
- Experience with custom post types and taxonomies
- Experience with custom fields
- Experience with wp actions
- Experience with wp filters
- Someone with good initiative and can create a concept from nothing
- Fast, efficient
- Truly passionate about what you do
- Someone who is creative
Time will be monitored carefully in the initial stages of the relationship, but I want to have a flexible partnership with the successful applicant. I'm happy for them to fit in hours at times that suit them (we've all got commitments, and to break the cycle of the 'freelancers' working schedule isn't what I want to do) - even if they vary each week. As long as the work is completed to a high standard, I don't mind at all.
If you've been invited for this role, you are one of a maximum of 3 people. That's not to say people who haven't been invited aren't worthy of the job, but the profiles I've noticed have really resonated with me for whatever reason.
I have very high standards, and expect the same from you. I'm tolerant to mistakes, but not laziness or carelessness. I'm probably the fairest person you could work with, and would like the same respect that I show for you to be reciprocal through care and hard work.
*** I have an immediate requirement which is small which is ideal for building a relationship. ***
I have a site that I am building based on Roots, which is converting a PSD to WP. It is quite complex.
This is for an immediate start, with a chance for working on a regular part time basis. Nearly all projects will be based on Roots with SCSS.
The successful candidate will be available on skype, and will be collaborating with me on an ongoing basis to complete this initial project together.
Initially there may be a requirement to produce some relevant code (for which you will be paid for) to ensure you have the skills and experience to complete the job.
I am looking for someone friendly, who is eager and keen and will code very cleanly and efficiently.
Due to a lot of generic proposals being sent, please send
- an example of how you have used SCSS
- some information about how you have used and customised Roots
- some code samples that you have produced that I can ask you about when we speak.
Generic responses will be binned immediately, but I look forward to speaking with people who are ready to get this thing moving!
28 freelancers are bidding on average £14/hour for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your wordpress website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
I have read all your requirements and I have all solutions for that, please contact with me to discuss and start working. I am ready to work for you thanks!