I am adding another WordPress site and need to have a simple layout done. I will provide further details by attachment and PMB.
1. Install current version of WordPress on my domain.
2. Develop a widget-ready theme (or modify a stock theme) that looks like the attached mockup. I will provide details on the required width of the three columns. It must appear correctly in IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
3. Install and configure plugins. The ones I'm using now are Akismet, All in One SEO Pack, BT-Active Discussions (or comparable threaded comment tool), Subscribe to Comments, WordPress Mobile Edition (it will be critical to have the site readable on mobile devices), WP Contact Form, WP Print, and WP Super Cache or other WordPress caching plugin.
4. Make sure my text ad script widgets display properly.
5. Set up the top links on the page per the illustration so I can tag posts that appear in the proper list of posts when the top link is clicked (categories or tags?)These need to be set up so that I can add, modify, or delete as needed (see PMB for my current sites - these are just HTML).
Note: all the content in the left and right columns is from existing widgets, so I don't need anything there except the formatting -- I will create those widgets myself.
Bidders with previous highly rated WordPress installation and theme projects preferred. Please provide samples and bid adequately to cover any minor issues we run across. I need someone who is willing to get the job done right. It's a small project, but important to me. Even though I am specifying a bid range, I will entertain all bids and choose based on price, portfolio, ratings, and communication.