My client is hosting an International Conference for which they want a simple website. The website should have following pages:
Static pages: (1) Home page for which I will give the required information. On the Home page and on every page, there should be a navigation bar containing links for :(i) Home (ii) About (iii) Program (iv) Registration (v) Abstract submission (vi) Contact (vi) Admin panel.
(2) In the "About" menu there should be submenu for "About the conference", "About the city", "Theme of the conference", "National Advisory Committee", "National Organizing Committee", "Local Organizing Commitee". All these submenu items will open pages with static information.
(3) Program page - Will be a static page displaying a jpg or pdf file.
(4) Contact page - Static page containing Contact information
(1) Registration - In this page there will be certain primary information which has to be entered by user like Name, email address etc. Then he has to select from a dropdown what type of registrant he is and based on what type of registrant he is a different fees needs to be collected from him by payment gateway. An international payment gateway like "SBI Collect" needs to be integrated in this page. Notifications form payment gateway should go registrant's email id and also stored in database. After user has successfully registered or failed in registration due to payment failure, there should be message sent to him on email and message displayed on screen as well. A ticket should be sent to him on email on successful registration. He should be allocated a registration Id.
(2) Abstract submission page - The registered user should enter their registration ids and do abstract submission on this page. There should be a template file on this page.
(3) Admin panel - Let us discuss about this later.
WordPress needs to be used for making this website. I expected a later delivery date and was learning WordPress but due to some reason now my client wants a delivery by Saturday (09th April). All features are not necessary to be incorporated in delivery 1 but I know that someone experiences in WP can incorporate all features too.
I prefer the person to be working in a desktop sharing mode where I will share my desktop or you will share your desktop so that you can keep explaining me as you are developing. But we can discuss about this.
Later on, I have to host this website on AWS so if you can assist in that also, it would be good but it is not hard and fast requirement. I will pay hourly if the person works with me in desktop sharing mode which is preferred. When you are working in desktop sharing mode, I don't mind if you take your time for thinking etc. I only want to keep learning while you develop. I am a developer myself but only with regards to this project, a quick delivery is needed and now I do not have sufficient time to learn technology.