I am looking to develop a simple website for a travel agent/tour operator that has:
- top notch picture and very appealing to people that like to travel (Abruzzo region of Italy).
- Easy to Navigate. Not many pages but few sub-pages (with trip itinerary) from where the potential travellers (US-UK mainly) can then click and ask for more info/quote
- Website that will be easy to run (by myself). Seem WordPress is not a good option for me as it is difficult for a beginner like me to make changes.
- A website with in mind a blog! Where I could add stories of personal trip and interesting articles.
- A website that is well organised and look professional to be trustworthy (no a corporate style).
- I have a website I have created myself ([login to view URL]) but it is pretty pretty basic, enactive. I set it up years ago as I wanted to get started with buying the domain and get started with the Logo. Not sure if [login to view URL] would be suitable as the focus from Sport now would be travelling to Italy. Initially, I would be starting with one region only (as oppose to do all Italy straight away). Also, the website would have to be suitable also for customer from the US so having a website with .[login to view URL] at the end as oppose to .com or .it, may be counterproductive.
I like to know please if you could help. Please get in touch and ask me for more info.
Also, when we get there, as well as cost and what would be included, I would like to have 2/3 choices of website to choose from.