This project requires two separate sites. The first site (SITE A) is an “application” site – it gathers information from prospective members – cross references this information with another database and schedules a series of emails. This email includes a link to the second site (SITE B) – the “registration” site – providing “approved” prospective members with an opportunity to complete their registration by paying their membership fee.
• Convert our existing 7 page “DIY” HOMESTEAD site into a “regular” website.
• Install a Sequential Auto Responder solution directly on our site that allows us to automatically manage the incoming data, send / reply to emails.
• Insert several embedded algorithms or “rules” within an “application” form which determines how each visitor will travel through the site.
• Be available in the future to upgrade the site and implement changes with software, security, merchant processors - Ongoing support and maintenance.
• Implement the automatic transfer of semi-secure PDF documents - via email - once a payment / order is processed.
I AM WORKING WITHIN A VERY LIMITED BUDGET ( $[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] ) FOR THIS PROJECT. WE GET BY USING A MODIFIED VERSION OF THE ABOVE PROJECT DESCRIPTION - ADDING THE OTHER FEATURES 30 DAYS AFTER THE SITE IS OPERATIONAL AND GENERATING REVENUE.